Todays e-commerce has completely changed the way we buy and sell, Amazon has revolutionized this market. Amazon will control nearly half of United States e-commerce sales this year, 43 percent! If you have a Brand or selling any products, we will help you setup, maintain and devise a campaign for your commodities utilizing the tools Amazon gives programers to devise scripts for marketing analysis in your Account.
If you currently have your Brand / Storefront / Products on Amazon, you’re most likely wanting to find the best strategy to get your listings above others and to keep your top products out selling your competitors. We at littleOpus can provide a boost to your sales growth and business conversion rate optimization. We are here to maximize your overall revenue in sales.
Why Sell On Amazon?
Questions we can answer.
- There’s approximately 80 million Prime shoppers representing 53% of all Amazon purchases.
- Over 50% of all product searches now originate on Amazon
Over 480 Million products are available in the Amazon catalogue
- Amazon B to B sales estimated at 25 Billion by 2025
- Estimated to be the world’s largest retailer by 2020
- How can I create a profitable Amazon business?
- What is my Amazon sales potential?
- Can I find someone to help me manage my 1st & 3rd Party Seller accounts?
- What will it cost to execute at a high level?
- Can I get my products into Amazon Prime?
- How do I launch new products?
- Long-term sales are important and they start with properly optimizing your product listing for conversions.
- Increase your number of new customers by attracting traffic from inside and outside sources.
- The importance of Amazon PPC Optimization Service and keeping your Conversion Rates above average percentile.
“We are here to create your digital present and improving your Brand/Products quality on Amazon or any other sales platform.”
Marketplace Analytics / Analysis
Create effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research, then implement analytics solutions for your service.
Why Analytics is important?
Analytics is all about supporting decision making by giving you the relevant details that will allow you to make a better path.
We will analyze your competition–both your current competition and potential competitors who might enter your market.
Why Choose littleOpus.com
We have Extensive knowledge on how Amazon’s Vendor and Seller work with experience of placing over 75,000 products on Amazon.